1. Bones and Pooh capture a couple of monkeys.

2. The "monkeys", actually Cole and Grant in disguise, are hidden in the girls' secret lair.

3. Knowing that monkeys belong in the zoo, they decide to take them there.

4. The girls are hypnotized by the haunting call of the zebra. Can you hear it? Icky icky icky nee wom peng!

5. In the dark of the polar bear house the boys make a break for it.

6. Ma finally rescues the boys at the elephant hut.
3 comments:
I hate to complain, but I wonder where you are getting the all of the sunshine in these pictures. Did you rent the sunshine? Do you save it for the other relatives? I don't want to be a skeptic, but I have never seen sunshine like that when we have visited. We have certainly come at the wrong time of year. Maybe when Dad is really retired we can drive up there in May/June and see your sunshine. Okay, I will quit whining.
love, a mom in NE AZ
If it makes you feel any better, it started raining when we were at the beach yesterday and has rained pretty much constantly since then.
well, yes it does now that you mention it.
Post a Comment