Monday, May 14, 2007

Magic Fingers & Salamanders

Pop and I were just chatting in the kitchen when he noticed Cole was getting the garbage out. Assuming that we just hadn't closed it all the way, we shut it again. To our amazement, Cole just pulled it open slightly, pushed the latch down with his fingers........and.....
....Voila! So today, Pop had to switch the spice cabinet to the magnetic type - which are impossible for even pro wrestlers to open without the magic magnet knob. No more baking soda and cookie sprinkle disasters.
Meanwhile, back at the woodpile, Grant and Cole were trying to eat rocks and dig up some rusty nails and salamanders.
Cool - found one behind the playhouse.
Later we had "PETA" lessons, and the boys treated the kitties ethically. But we didn't burn down any mink ranches or have a fur protest. We just ate animal crackers (one leg at a time)and drank hormone free milk. That's how we spent the warmest day so far - a scorching 80°.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 4yo barely figured out how to open those latches. I'm impressed. I can't get over how cute those boys are. I'm in love!!

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows that kids can open the Rx bottles faster than any senior citizen. The boys will be text messaging before they can speak in sentences.
Fun pictures!
A mom in NE AZ