Bo recently went through this at our house. Our guest bathroom toilet was wobbly and the seat was padded, which I hate! But he had to do some major work to get the seat off and then he replaced the wax seal and such. Fun stuff. Yet we didn't find anything quite as interesting in our potty as you did. Our little one has yet to show interest in flushing anything more than too much TP. Kids!
The music was very interesting to say the least! Evan, how do you know how to do all that stuff! We are very impressed! Maybe that was you and your dad quite a few years ago and you paid close attention, huh? Your boys will be doing that some day too I guarantee - anyone with kids does! Love you!!
6 comments:
Oh that brings back memories.
My grandpa came for a visit a few years back, and for fun decided to dismantle our toilet that was having similar problems.
He found a small comb and a very dirty rubber ducky (not the squishy kind).
The culprit is yet to be determined. :)
Bo recently went through this at our house. Our guest bathroom toilet was wobbly and the seat was padded, which I hate! But he had to do some major work to get the seat off and then he replaced the wax seal and such. Fun stuff. Yet we didn't find anything quite as interesting in our potty as you did. Our little one has yet to show interest in flushing anything more than too much TP. Kids!
The music was very interesting to say the least! Evan, how do you know how to do all that stuff! We are very impressed! Maybe that was you and your dad quite a few years ago and you paid close attention, huh? Your boys will be doing that some day too I guarantee - anyone with kids does! Love you!!
Wow. Impressive. I'm so glad Sue found someone so handy around the house!
The music is funny. I remember hearing that song a long,long time ago!
**APPLAUSE!** Nice job! I had to laugh. It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
hahahahahaa... We only have to worry about Apple throwing things in the garbage. Thank goodness.
Post a Comment