I think that video could make millions as an add for the company that makes that popcorn. Who could resist after that!
I'm sold! Can we come over for popcorn??
I taught him everything he know... :) Wow! Think about what he'll be cooking at age 5!
Have you guys thought about going into the movie business? I love your little videos! Of course, it helps to have cute kids in them!They're so independent- it's almost scary!(especially with the sharp knife!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think that video could make millions as an add for the company that makes that popcorn. Who could resist after that!
I'm sold! Can we come over for popcorn??
I taught him everything he know... :) Wow! Think about what he'll be cooking at age 5!
Have you guys thought about going into the movie business? I love your little videos! Of course, it helps to have cute kids in them!
They're so independent- it's almost scary!(especially with the sharp knife!)
Post a Comment