




It was a wonder filled morning for both boys. And once the last piece was unloaded, Grant did the most logical thing; started loading the wood back in. That's my boy!
*The second to last picture is worth clicking on to get the full "tongue out" intensified effect.
4 comments:
Now that's a boy who takes his job seriously. I'm glad I clicked on the picture, since I couldn't see a tongue at all, I wondered if it was the right one (which is obviously why you told us to click on it).
I love those boys!
Just letting you know that vocational tongue useage is a Carbine trait. It is part of the process that the tongue takes samples of air temperature and content for interpretation of job completion probability or negative conditions for system failure.
Non-tongue functionaries will not understand the importance of the particular tongue variables that make up the Carbine tongue talents.
Recognition of important genetic traits in NEAZ, in addition to toe analysis
Forgot to mention, tongue positions help with balance in strenuous activities.
Don't doubt it!
Wood has a way of stacking up. Ha Ha. When I see those logs I think of the enchanted forest they came from. Looks like you are going to enjoy them.
Post a Comment