Here's my mom cleaning out our garden:
Here are two completely occupied and happy boys, outside with my mom:
Here's my mom raking up all the leaves: (and they were not a few - 7 lrg yard bags full.)
And here's my mom teaching the boys how to work:
Moooooooom!!! Come baaaaaack!!!
3 comments:
I agree - nothing like mom after a baby.
I love your mom, Sue. Does she hire out?
I've been super sick the past two days, but lucky for me, guess who's in town and to my rescue!?... Super Monamom!! I'm so grateful too!
I've been completely bed ridden and haven't had to lift a finger. Thank heaven for moms!
Your mom is the best! It helps so much to have her love and support right after having a baby. Sue send you and your moms e-mail addresses to me so I can send you an invite to my blog.
Love ya, Stacey
stacey.kearns@mountainstarhealth.com
Post a Comment