Friday, February 29, 2008

Caption Contest

Post a comment with your best caption for this photo. Using a rigorous scientific process* we will pick the best one and the submitter will receive a fabulous prize**.

* Flipping a coin is scientific, right? How about flipping a Nobel Prize medallion?
** Fabulous prize may include cash, real estate, a festive tin of official Crumb Crunchers crunched crumbs, our second-born son (pictured above), or recognition in a future post!

10 comments:

Grandma in NEAZ said...

A mind is a terrible thing to confine to a tub

Reading Scientific Literature upside-down is better understood in an open air tub

Take your favorite book out to the One-Holer

I'm here until the sun disappears, until I finish this novel or until the kitties come home, whichever happens first.

Grandma in NEAZ said...

Can you BELIEVE this Global Warming bunk??!!

John and Laura said...

I'm a Bucket Bum - cousin of Bucket Heads

Give mom the real estate prize--that way they can move up here. Ü

Anonymous said...

I really wish I was a "snow bum" like my uncle Gary. This tub is the closest thing I could find that resembles a sled so that I can imagine myself sledding down a hill. Instead my parents give me books and magazines to read and study so that I can get smart and someday be as smart as my dad. Let me think about this for a minute...... I wonder if Uncle Gary would come pick me up right now????!??!!!!!!???!!

Shar said...

Don't I just look so sweet and cute in this tub? Look at this pleading look. So now will you come and read to me?

Anonymous said...

It's hard to beat:

"A mind is a terrible thing to confine to a tub..."

However...how about:

"What does a twin hafta do to get a little privacy round here?"

OR

"Rub a dub dub...ONE man in a tub!"

Anonymous said...

"This tub ain't big enough for the both of us."

"I can go to Clark College with Cutie. I'll be show and tell!"

Dallan said...

They said the way to scientific acheivement was thinking outside the box.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I wish Dad would hurry up and fix the bathroom!!!! I can't imagine living in the pioneer times.
Gary

Anonymous said...

This is turning into quite a tubby contest. It's going to have to be a highly scientific decision since the competitors are such cuties! Are the cuties trying to sway the judges OR influence the intellectual open-air tub-boy? Does he get a vote!? Hmmmmmmm?