The crunchers got everything tightened up, today, with intense faces. Super intense, at times. (I think he's drilling all the crusty play-doh outta there.) But Cole learned that if you yourself have a screw loose...... ...it's just better to get some help.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh My! How dangerous those two cute boys are! What brave parents they are living with! I am sure that a single two year old boy is dangerous in his element, but TWO of them at the same time seems to be 4 times as dangerous. Sending prayers from NEAZ
1 comment:
Oh My! How dangerous those two cute boys are! What brave parents they are living with! I am sure that a single two year old boy is dangerous in his element, but TWO of them at the same time seems to be 4 times as dangerous.
Sending prayers from NEAZ
Post a Comment