Once there was a
slug that was very
naughty because he was
walking (picture of the slug, including feet) and
he found a cactus.
He did not want to go
near it but his sisters lived
in the cactus so he was climbing
up the cactus but the cactus
was poking him too much.
So he decided to go down his secret
door but it was locked so he dug a hole
inside the cactus but his sisters
were so mad that they kicked him
out.
The end.
Naturally this required a second chapter which he wrote after we got home.
So he had to find a new
home.
Nice resolution. Can anyone say "Pulitzer"?
1 comment:
I actually understood most of that! Must be because I've got a first grader too who tends to spell phonetically.
I also think it's funny that slugs would never be something that would occur to my first grader to write about. Must be a Washington thing. :)
Post a Comment