This entry is undated but is estimated to have been written in late spring of this year.
Translation of the left hand page:
Grant I
mumble.
Transcription of the right hand page:
I froo a plant in u
bd gis undrpants.
It groo tu bee a big
sunflawr and
it wus sticeeing
awt uv his undrp
ants.
Translation of the right hand page:
I threw a plant in a
bad guy's underpants.
It grew to be a big
sunflower and
it was sticking
out of his underpants.
It is unclear who the uni-browed, sandal wearing man on the left is. The lack of a sunflower sticking out of his underpants would seem to preclude his being the bad from the story on the right. However, it is possible that this portrait was from happier days before his bad guy ways took over and resulted in the agricultural assault described.

1 comment:
So nice to see a journal so precise like yours.
scaling
Post a Comment