Friday, July 3, 2009

Ted and Mary's Day Spa

The Crunchers are pleased to announce a new service available to guests of our bed and breakfast. In addition to our scone breakfasts and field mowing package our neighbors have opened up their own mud bath and fitness center, called "The Garden". There are a plethora of invigorating activities to participate in. Of course, there is a mud bath, with only the purest, high quality, genuine garden mud.
But don't forget the fitness center with lots of activities, like races, jumping, stretching, and yoga. (Clothing optional. After all, mud is almost modest.) Of course, we have non-traditional techniques like bucket therapy, and time outs. Here are a few satisfied clients: Now, what is the SPF of mud?

7 comments:

Raine said...

This is soooo cute!! Especially the "Time Out!" picture... I laughed right out loud!

Grandpa in NEAZ said...

I can see that the boys are ready to lead the cousins in the Watermelon Lake mud bath games at the end of the month. They can also work with Amelia in the "Great Crawfish Gathering" for the Saturday night meal entre.

Marissa said...

Oh my goodness, that is too cute!

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

that is AWESOME!

The Hardy's said...

Those pictures are priceless!!! You are GREAT parents for letting them 'just be boys'.

Emu Monkey said...

You are such a great Mom. I am way too uptight now to let me kids have so much fun. :( I guess I need to learn to live a little more again.

The Lowe Girl said...

Don't ever underestimate the power of mud. Oh the joy...