when you combine two boys, a dad, some creatures....

swimming in a lake....

our best buddy, Mona....

a happy baby and a content momma...

perfect weather...

an adorable baby...

a little duck family...

our best buddy, Hannah...

a relaxing hike in the woods...

with a dog...

and the perfect woods (all during the week - with no crowds)?

Well, I guess you just get lucky when a spontaneous idea falls into place, and there's an incredible state park just 20 min. from our house that Evan can drive up to after work. Thanks, Zabriskies, for taking us camping!
6 comments:
!!!!!!! What fun!!!!! I'm totally convincing Daniel to take us camping this weekend!
That looks like so much fun! Where did you go? I've never really been camping but I'm really starting to get interested in it after seeing all these pictures and hearing everybody's stories. :)
That looks so fun. I am jealous of your week. I have missed camping this summer.
Looks like you had fun! We love it when no one is around when we camp.
Wait a minute. In deference to the fairness doctrine, you left out mosquitoes, burnt marshmallows, double tantrums over one centipede, defective tents sans circulation, and hot dogs cooked on skewers earlier in the day for slug hunts. IN TRUTH? It was glorious!!! Thank you Crunchers for providing the entertainment during what would have otherwise been a far too tame wilderness experience!
Fun, fun, fun! I am glad that you got to go camping this summer. It is so beatiful there! Stacey
Post a Comment