What an amazing concept: colorful plastic eggs full of candy (most of them, anyway). What boy wouldn't have his best smile ready for the occasion? We also decorated eggs with the boys. Naturally, it quickly devolved into an egg mashing party. My favorite moment of the night was when Grant asked me where the Silly Putty was. Sorry, wrong type of egg.
That was funny how Grant just tossed it down when he realized there was no candy in it! And when Cole said "I caught it"! Wish we could have been there! Happy Easter!
3 comments:
That was funny how Grant just tossed it down when he realized there was no candy in it! And when Cole said "I caught it"! Wish we could have been there! Happy Easter!
Too fun! I, too, thoroughly enjoyed seeing Grant toss aside the the empty egg. What good is an egg without candy?!
Cute - looks like you had lots of fun. Please don't tell my kids that you let yours smash the eggs!! :)
Post a Comment