Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crabby Days are Here Again!

Last weekend we traveled up to my sister's home. All three of my sisters, five nieces and my mom were in town doing the Twilight vampire tour. We arrived, regrettably (not), too late to make it out to Forks with them, but we did make it down to the water to look for crabs. All of the crabs we saw were small, especially these hermit crabs. The boys seemed to enjoy the hunt, even though crabs really weren't hard to find. Naturally, we posed for the obligatory group shot.

6 comments:

Marissa said...

What a fun trip!

Grandma in NEAZ said...

What a GREAT LOOKING group of people we are!
Fun pictures down at water's edge. I didn't make it down that far - too many rocks - so I didn't get to see the boys up close with their treasures. Pretty crabby!

The Eight Family said...

Looks fun. Really makes me miss the ocean!

Shar said...

Boy does that bring back memories! I remember those little buggers, the crabs, that is! Love to you all!

wholarmor said...

How fun! Speaking of ocean, we're moving over to the Seattle area. Next time you come up there, let me know. I wanna hang out with you some time!

* said...

the close up pic of the crabs in hand is great. What kind of camera/lens do you use?