Oh, that's cute. Bryn has wasted all that time watching spoonfuls of good stuff going by, looking longingly, only to be disappointed by reality. Poor dear. Maybe you should go for the pizza right away. That's always a hit. I loved the other disappointed faces from the past.
It's fun to compare the boys to Bryn at the same approximate age. That Grant sure had a round head. He still does, just with a few extra bonks and bruises.
6 comments:
Oh, that's cute. Bryn has wasted all that time watching spoonfuls of good stuff going by, looking longingly, only to be disappointed by reality. Poor dear.
Maybe you should go for the pizza right away. That's always a hit.
I loved the other disappointed faces from the past.
So funny. My kids had the same reaction. It takes some getting used to, I guess. A little different than Mama's milk.
They must be related!!
That's funny! Both my boys made the same face when they started solids too. :)
Maybe you should "sweeten" the pot a little :) I loved those looks! I just want to hug them!
It's fun to compare the boys to Bryn at the same approximate age. That Grant sure had a round head. He still does, just with a few extra bonks and bruises.
Post a Comment