Exactly, what are the dimensions of a graham cracker? Now the Crunchers try.... ...and it's 5" x 2½", because daddy could never just give the boys a cracker without the proper amount of either harrassment or "edumacation" (as he calls it.)
I am soooo glad you did that. I will sleep better tonight knowing the exact dimensions. Did the boys get the same measurements and who can we trust for proper graham cracker measurements? And does it matter which brand you measure? Was hot cocoa used in the control study? Your exploration into the issue has prompted more questions. Maybe I won't be able to sleep tonight!
2 comments:
I am soooo glad you did that. I will sleep better tonight knowing the exact dimensions. Did the boys get the same measurements and who can we trust for proper graham cracker measurements? And does it matter which brand you measure? Was hot cocoa used in the control study? Your exploration into the issue has prompted more questions.
Maybe I won't be able to sleep tonight!
whew!I've been trying to figure out how to fit those graham crackers into a cup of milk for ages! Now i know! Thank you crumb crunchers!
Post a Comment