The boys have been fascinated with trains lately. Thomas the Tank Engine, especially, has taken a prominent place in their imaginations, as well as on their bookshelf and in their toy box. Somewhat coincidentally, Grant has been going through another phase of interest in using the potty. He's been accident free for two days in a row. Two "perfect days". Tonight, after spending some time at the Zabriskie's home where the boys watched several short Thomas videos and after successfully using the potty we commented that Grant might be getting potty trained. I got up to get him a special treat for having a perfect day and he followed asking, "Do I get a potty train?" I guess the potty train is something we all get to ride in our lives. And when our children finally take the ride it is the best treat of all.
5 comments:
Yay for potty training! It's so great when you don't have to change diapers anymore. At least on one of them. :) Good luck with Cole. :)
Yeah for you!! I know when I got it down to 2 in diapers I felt like crying I was so happy! GO COLE!!
Everybody hop on the potty train...wooo-wooo! Hooray.
"Hooray" should have had an exclamation point! Not Hooray. more like Hooray!! That's better. :)
Way to go Grant! We've just been through that phase with Mason and it is so nice when they can do it all by themselves. Yes, you might have to get a special 'train' for him but I've learned that incentives are great things. Enjoy this time.
Post a Comment