Wednesday, January 14, 2009

30 Something

Now, this is a dad who LOVES being a dad.
And he's extremely good at it.
Happy Birthday to the best husband and dad in the world!!!!

9 comments:

Grandma in NEAZ said...

Huzzah!

Shar said...

We couldn't agree more! Happy birthday Evan, you're the best! Love you!

Bri... only she said...

Happy Birthday Evan!!!!

Grant and Bri

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Evan! Last year you can claim that "30 something" title. Enjoy! --camille

Mona said...

I've heard it said that the preeminent character trait to look for in a man, is whether or not he loves being a father - since that is his ultimate and eternal destiny. Evan's it! And in honor of His Honor, I'll be over tomorrow night to babysit. Got a restaurant picked out?
Mona
http://monasgospelmusings.blogspot.com/

kseal said...

Hope it was wonderful! Happy 30th--again, and again, and again...

Kay said...

Happy Birthday Oven!

The Eight Family said...

Happy Birthday Evan. I have to reserve the best husband and father for Nick - but I am sure you are a close second!! :)

Dawnell said...

Happy Birthday Evan! Tony and I will have a moment of silence in honor of our past birthday parties together...