I think she looks like her Mama. It's hard to tell from photos and I will need to examine her toes. That's the ultimate test, but I think she has Austin genes. And she is cute!
I love seeing pictures. Honestly, I can't think of ANYTHING in life that I have enjoyed from the inside out - so completely than by little babies. There are miracle moments in living life with them, especially those first few days/weeks! I love it! Thanks for letting us in for a peek at your fun!
Oh Ev and Sue, you guys did VERY well. This kid's beautiful! Can you make these pictures scratch and sniff please?...and only take pics AFTER a diaper change.
8 comments:
Yws, she IS pretty! Aw, I want to come see her again!
Yeah! We want more, more more. Those chubby little cheeks are too cute.
I think she looks like her Mama. It's hard to tell from photos and I will need to examine her toes. That's the ultimate test, but I think she has Austin genes. And she is cute!
You needed a little pink to brighten up your house a bit. She's a cutie!
She's gorgeous!
I love seeing pictures. Honestly, I can't think of ANYTHING in life that I have enjoyed from the inside out - so completely than by little babies. There are miracle moments in living life with them, especially those first few days/weeks! I love it! Thanks for letting us in for a peek at your fun!
So cute! They grow way too fast. Soon she'll be partner in crime with her big brothers. I hope all is well! Jess
Oh Ev and Sue, you guys did VERY well. This kid's beautiful! Can you make these pictures scratch and sniff please?...and only take pics AFTER a diaper change.
Post a Comment