Preface to the following: everyone survived.
The setting: Ma was blowdrying her hair. The boys were playing with Play-Doh.
| Then they found some markers. |  |
Then one of the boys said something like, "Hey, did you ever notice that these markers have a sharp, pointy end?"
| The wall (and couch) was bad enough but this really hurt. Yes, those are punctures. |  |
| Now, multiply this by four since that's how many chairs they aerated before they were discovered. | |
I am grateful for the patience I'm learning. Of course, this isn't the
first furniture damaging episode the boys have been involved in. Ma is considering shaving her head so that she doesn't have to leave them unsupervised for that extra 5 minutes.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is some serious mischief in just a few minutes! Glad no one was hurt after this.... :) I don't know if I could've kept my cool after something like that.
Oh NO! I can't believe it! But, look at the positive side... I've been interpreting in some art classes and in today's world, that is what we call "modern art." :) You could start a portfolio of their work, so when they become tragic young artists, you can prove that their abilities began at a young age.
Ma, when your brother was the boys age he did the same thing to his grandma's foot stool and she still had it the day she died, holes and all! Well, I guess it might have been someone elses again huh? thank good for that! Love to all!
Holy Cow!! I'm so proud of you for keeping your cool--or at least figuring out how to laugh about it later. James is in a glass smashing phase. Today he picked up glass looked at me (I was feeding one of the girls) and walked over to the concrete and threw it down. He then proceeded to do his happy dance. That was the 3rd glass this week. Can you spell T-I-M-E-O-U-T James?
Post a Comment