Sunday, October 7, 2007

Clueless

I want to make my final accusation:

Cole
In the Zabriskie's Living Room
With the Sharpie

I win! (he was caught blue-handed)
Thank goodness for extended warranties on furniture.

And for those Zabriskies reading this from London (you know who you are), he didn't miss the expensive electronic equipment.
PS. thanks for lending Grant your shoes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is what I repeated over and over as I scrolled through: "Oh no."

Anonymous said...

Wow! and OH MY GOODNESS! I agree with John. Wow!
Some people have really talented kids.
I did in NE AZ

Kay said...

Okay, I take back my post about the water on the floor. I would take a couple wet towels over permanent sharpie on furniture any day!

Shar said...

The magic eraser will work on the plastic, but Oh, that poor chair! I know how horrified you were, it happened to us too, only Kenny put holes in Grandma Austin's footstool, and those holes stayed for the rest of her life! I'm so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Sorry!!!! Sorry just doesn't even make up for what happened. Where were the parents during this murial practice? When you get one mess cleaned up another one is happening behind your back. Jared took red permanent marker to the sides of my truck a few years ago and all I could say at the time was, "OH NO!!!!!!! What do you do? I'm just glad that I was a perfect angel growing up and never did silly things like that or gave my parents any reason to constantly have an eye on me.

Anonymous said...

This is London calling...

Skeezix, I know who you are and I know where you live.... :-))

Actually, it's time to invoke the stain warranty on that chair, anyway.

Now if I can get my shoes back!

Cheerio!

Dalynn said...

Oh no! It's official - we're hiding all markers until the girls are 12.