I'll start with the hi-lites of our weekend. My uncle Ken, and cousins Sarah and Josh came up to see us, along with Grandma and Grandpa Austin. We all went to my other cousin's wedding in Seattle, and here we are on the ferry. Since my bucketheaded cousins in Port Orchard let us stay and play with them on the Olympic Peninsula side of the Puget Sound, we rode the ferry back and forth.

Cole and I got lots of hugs from Grandma, and she's great at helping us find stuff, too. I heard she grew up on this very Hood Canal just a couple miles down from where we were, so she's a pro.

Josh and Sarah found a jellyfish, and Pop found a hermit crab. The water felt great, but it was high tide, and everyone was complaining about that, saying there were fewer creatures.



We showed everyone our favorite creek hide-out, and caught some little fish. We also smelled a bunch of roses at the Portland Rose Gardens.

Thanks for coming, everyone! We love you!!
*Blogspot has such annoying programming, that only a programmer can really make it do anything interesting. So I know the pics are all skiwampus on this post, but I have my programmer working on other things, right now.
2 comments:
This was a trip never to be forgotten!! Thanks so much for taking such good care of us!! We love you all so much!
Looks like a wonderful trip! I love that the boys are so outdoorsy! Mister doesn't like getting dirty very much. Maybe I can make mud pies with Pumpkin instead. :) How are you? How is the baby growing? Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment