Friday, August 8, 2008

Bee Attitudes

Bees are now permanently excluded from BEATA, (Boys for the Ethical & Affectionate Treatment of Animals) and will now be part of the KILLA program. I'll let Grant explain:
"No bees! No bees! No bees!" (arrow indicates site of the attack in the shrubs, and Grant' back displays 2 of the 7 welts left from the uncalled for assault.)
Cole: "Bees sting, bees sting!" (Being a supportive and sympathetic buddy, since he got stung 3 times 2 days ago.)
The perfect cure: M&Ms, a popsicle, and a dip in the pool. (And watching from the window as Pop poisoned the nest was sort of therapeutic.)

3 comments:

Grandma in NEAZ said...

Big Ouch! That looks miserable for a rock turning BEATA boy.
When I was little, I stepped on a bee. I can still remember the sting of it and how painful it was. Not fun.
NEAZ chapter of KILLA

Anonymous said...

So sad, so sad. It's always a tragedy when we lose an animal from the BEATA list. All measures of therapy were approved by Apple and Missy Moo. We had a popsicle oursleves in sympathy.

Paul and Stacey said...

Ouch!! That is every kids worst fear...Bees on attack. That really looked like it hurt. Stacey