Last week Ma and Pop took us to a wonderful place called a "fair". We don't know why it's called that because it seemed better than fair. It was great! Grant tried to hug a cow.
We got to climb into a real fire truck. We're not sure why it wasn't red but there were real firemen there to help out if any of the cows caught fire, I guess.
I touched my first goat. It won't be my last!
Grant even got to feed one.
Finally we wandered into the waterfowl area for a quick game of Duck Duck Goose.
We also got to eat some yummy popcorn and an elephant ear. That seemed a little mean but it was delicious.
1 comment:
I love the fair too! Those boys are smart because there is so much to see. The animals are the best part! stacey
Post a Comment