Grant might be Michelangelo but people who left comments are more like Homer, the Greek epic poet, that is, they're blind and like to make stuff up. So, here again is the sculpture in question: And here are the guesses:
Sour grapes in NE AZ says: Obviously it LOOKED like a snake so that would have been too easy. It had to be a bear or a kitty because he is such a playdough prodigy.
I demand a recount! Just how many of those kitties and bears that look like snakes has he made to trick unsuspecting guessers?
2 comments:
Whoohoo!! What do I win? Hopefully a play date. With Sue, that is.
Sour grapes in NE AZ says: Obviously it LOOKED like a snake so that would have been too easy. It had to be a bear or a kitty because he is such a playdough prodigy.
I demand a recount! Just how many of those kitties and bears that look like snakes has he made to trick unsuspecting guessers?
Post a Comment