Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Box Boy

My mother (from NE AZ) referred in her comment to a photo of a boy in a box. I have procured said photo and I now present it for your viewing pleasure. This is scanned in from my "baby book" (apparently an early form of blogging) with my mom's handwritten explanation and festive geometric cropping (now that's what I call a cut and paste). Now you see where my boys get their rugged good looks and keen powers of deduction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious! Thank you for finding it. I love the comparison. And notice the tongue which is a hereditary trait exhibiting concentration and heightened deliberation on the problems at hand and box.
Primordial Bloggers Guild of NE AZ

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately the plumbers buns aren't showing in this picture. It was probably because of the primordial diapering situation we had in the olden days - cloth (fold them yourself) diapers, pins, yellowing plastic pants. We could cinch 'em up tight so the buns rarely showed, but they were there, nonetheless.
What fun we had in NE AZ, actually Central UT and NW CA