Description: Stands in drawers. May be a plumber. Claims to know how to make alfredo sauce, but tends to scald the cream and overdoes the nutmeg. Cost: Priceless, OBO
We have a picture or 2 of our older boys, approx. age 2, standing in a box trying to be tall enough to reach something interesting on the counter. I don't think they were into scalding cream or adding nutmeg. But they did have cute plumber's buns to rival the best of them. It must be genetic. Creative tallness runs in the family in NE AZ
4 comments:
I'll take him!
We have a picture or 2 of our older boys, approx. age 2, standing in a box trying to be tall enough to reach something interesting on the counter. I don't think they were into scalding cream or adding nutmeg. But they did have cute plumber's buns to rival the best of them. It must be genetic.
Creative tallness runs in the family in NE AZ
... only if that robe of his comes with him.
Can I rent him for a night so the owners can have night off? And is there a buy one get one free offer for a second boy?
Post a Comment