Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cuties

The Crunchers have two major loves in their lives. First of all, cuties. I'd like to personally thank the genetics genius that came up with this citrus wonder. Other companies try, but they are not the same. The boys go through 2 boxes a week, at $7/box = $56/month. (They don't give the tasty things away.) At least it's a healthy addiction. Seedless, easy peel, the wedges just fall apart in your hands, and the taste.....oh man....
Well, Cole is trying to describe it... uh huh, right, mmmmmm, so true. Maybe the rest of you didn't understand him, but what he said was, "I never want to be without a cutie the rest of my life." We all feel the same, don't we?
Well, that brings me to the second (although equal if not greater) love of their lives, also under the cutie category. They love their Hannah, one of the few names they can both say with perfect clarity.
No boy in the world loves their piano lessons like these guys. And what comfy boots she has, too. Since her parents up and went to Utah without her, she spoiled us by hanging out a couple of nights. We sure love this girl.
Fortunately, it works out well to share this cutie. But someday, they each have to go find a Hannah of their own. Good luck, boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey look its me! :) I'm glad to be under the same category as oranges. But I guess growing up in Florida will do that to you. :) Tell the boys that all future Hannahs will have to pass the "Hannah test" given by THE Hannah. (You can see why the boys can say that name so well...I only make them say it like 500 times). oh... and festus...can I have my boots back?

Kay said...

I figured anything the boys would like I could at least try feeding my little one. I bought cuties today for the first time, we got home and she has now downed 4 of them and I don't think she's done yet. Thanks for the suggestion!