We wrote several weeks ago about our new
fire engine bed. At the time the boys wouldn't sleep in it, preferring to jump out of it. Well, we've since flipped on both of those issues. Now Grant
loves to sleep in the fire engine bed. And now, instead of jumping out of it, they love to jump
into it.



I guess this looked more dangerous (and thus more fun) to them. Of course, like the storied bed-jumping monkeys, we have the occasional head bonking, but what's the point of having a head if you can't bonk it?
2 comments:
I would absolutely LOVE to come and jump on the bed with the boys! It looks like they are having so much fun!
My problem wasn't that I bonked heads with my brother Brad or my siser Sue, OH wait a minute.....Sue would have never jumped on the bed. Actually she would have been the first one to do it. My problem was that I seemed to always break things when I did things like that. Destroyer in McCammon
Post a Comment