Summer has been so busy in other parts of the country that it's nearly forgotten us up here in the Pacific northwest. It's been a cool and damp summer so far but we still managed to go camping ...
...at a lake ...
... with cousins ...
... and few other friends ...
... in a cave ...
... and in the snow ...
... near an active (within the past five years) volcano ...
... where we found nature ...
... and pointy sticks ...
... and that's what camping in the northwest is all about.









1 comment:
I guess I'm way behind on blogging, I'm just seeing this for the first time! That was so fun and these are really cute pics. We need to do some picture sharing. It looks like you have had a summer full of many adventures! We miss you guys. When we were in Cali with 16 other cousins... Tanner looked around and said, where are Grant and Cole? He misses his Washington cousins!
Post a Comment