What do you do if dad brings home a stack of old construction blue prints from work? Make giant paper airplanes of course.
Hmmm, looks like someone was practicing their camping skills earlier in the day.
Some people just insist on weaponizing planes.
Come fly the none-too-friendly skies.



4 comments:
Love the large planes. Those two boys are so fun. They have such wonderful imaginations. I'm so glad they are in my preschool this year.
Hey, we made paper airplanes the other day too. Ours were tiny.
All the world's a toybox. Btw, i LOVE the fall family photo at the top of your family pics! Can Grant and I have a copy for our "wall of favorite people?!"
This reminds me how our kids hardly ever played with their store bought toys. They used cardboard boxes or paper or WHATEVER was waiting for the eye of a child to be made useful. And I'm glad to see everyone brushing up on the 'camping skills'. I am COUNTING on the 2nd annual outdoor overnighter with the Crunchers this summer!
Post a Comment