Thursday, September 2, 2010

Crawdads Beware

I've had to limit our trips to the creek to once a day. I know, I'm a mean mom.
If I were a nice mom, I would just set up a tent and we would live at the creek,
because Grant has developed the eye for catching things. He's been honing his skills all summer, and fills our little bucket with creatures every time we go to the creek. The challenge of the hunt, and a love of all things alive and kicking is something I can totally identify with.

Every time we drive by our favorite creek spot, even Bryn yells, "CEEK, mama, CEEK."



(Notice our fancy new camo childrens waders. Snazzy.)

1 comment:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

I never would have thought to put "fancy" and "waders" into the same sentance (let alone "snazzy"). Leave it to the Crunchers to BREAK new ground - or churn up "ceeks"!