I just wanted to apologize for spreading our toys out from one end of the house to the other when we were little. I see, now, how truly annoying that must have been! A complete disaster that takes kids minutes to create takes all day to pick up. I'm sorry we made you do all that work!

I guess the boys will finally understand why it drives me crazy when they have little mess makers of their own. Until then.....
this is our lovely living room. Watch where you step.
Love,
Sue
4 comments:
No need to apologize Sue, it was very good exercise after all, I never had a weight problem as a young mom. I should be THANKING YOU!!
Unfortunately, only Bryn is going to be a mom so the boys may never understand.
I'm glad I'm not alone with the toys strewn all about!
This post makes me almost cry. I have apologized to my mom many times for things that I never realized were so hard to do until I became a mom.
As for your mom's comment - I wish I could stay REALLY skinny by just picking up the house on a daily basis. That darn metabolism when you reach over-thirty messes things all up.
Post a Comment