Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Breakfast for the "Neigh"bors

A few mornings ago, I saw Grant cleaning out the produce drawer of most of a BIG Costco bag of carrots. I decided not to say anything. I mean - really - $5.99 for all those carrots; that's a small price to pay for the adventure he was on.

I snapped a few shots from our living room window. In his jammies, in the rain, no shoes on...

One came,
then two,
then three.
I don't even know why, exactly, but it sort of makes me teary. He thought of it all on his own. He has a good heart.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Sue, that even made me misty-eyed! How sweet! Glad you snuck behind to take some pictures. Darling!

Shar said...

That is just the sweetest thing, what a little sweetheart. I love that boy!!

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

I love it!!

Paul and Stacey said...

What a cutie! He has a soft heart for animals just like his mom!
Stacey