Sunday, July 12, 2009

Day of Rest or Day of STRESS?

Sundays are a lot of work. I'm too tired to talk about it.

As you can see, I'm not alone.

So, if Sunday is a day of rest, then Monday is a day of recovery from that "rest."

When Evan leaves for work on Monday morning, he has this certain smirk and he says, "well, I gotta go to work" ... trying to hide his utter joy that he gets to go to his sane, quiet, predictable work place.

okay - i'm gonna go collapse, now.

11 comments:

John and Laura said...

I feel the same way!

Raine said...

Same here! After doing the nursery I go home not knowing if I should re-shower, eat dinner or take a nap! [Nap usually wins!]

Marissa said...

I feel you! Sundays are hard work!

Emu Monkey said...

Just wait it does get better. We do love afternoon nap time :)

The Lowe Girl said...

I'm right there with you friend!! I think my husband is right there with Evan!! Hmmmmm....

JoEllen said...

I feel your pain...although it must be extra hard with twin boys and a baby. It hasn't gotten better for us yet but for now, Mondays are our recovery days too.

wholarmor said...

Even though my older two have lost their desire to nap, they know that they have to be quiet on Sunday afternoons while Mommy and Jayden sleep.

The Eight Family said...

No question - day of stress. We question our sanity in getting ready for, attending (term used loosely), and returning from our day of rest each week.
Hang in there - it has to get better. I'll let you know when it does!! :)

Jessica @ Paint In My Hair said...

Well, you know how I feel since I you seem to catch me leaving early most weeks. To my defense, we have had an uncommon amount of illness this year. ;) YOu wouldn't want us to bring that to nursery would you????

Dalynn said...

Stress - in total agreement.

The Hardy's said...

Rex has told me before (with a smile on his face)that he used to wish he could trade me places for a day or two but now he's glad he gets to go to work.