Out little Bryn is growing up. About a year ago we got Dollar store dollies for the boys to try to teach them some baby skills before Bryn was born. I wouldn't say that the boys are especially baby friendly but at least we have a couple of dollies around now that we have a girl who can appreciate them. This night Bryn was quietly and gently touching and holding this baby.

Of course, seconds after I put the camera down she grabbed one foot and started chewing on it.
4 comments:
It's so fun watching the little ones taking care of their "babies!" So cute! I'm sure she learns from the best mama!
Darling! Little girls just know what they are ment to do!
She's been wondering why this sibling, the very small one isn't as noisy and active as those other siblings.
Awwwww, I am so loving her!
Post a Comment