Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brynie's Perfect Day

1 - Met my new cousin at the hospital (Carly Austin - born March 15, perfect timing for our trip to Idaho.) I also met Uncle Brad (Mom's Brother) and a whole bunch of other people claiming to be related to me. But Carly...now there's someone I can relate to.
2 - Grandma gave me hugs.
3 - Grandpa made me laugh.
4 - We went to McKee's Pet & Garden, and petting zoo (Mom's first job when she was 16.)
5 - I finally felt safe when the outlaws were behind bars.

7 comments:

wholarmor said...

How fun! I didn't know McKee's had a petting zoo! Glad you got to make the trip in time to meet the newbie!

Paul and Stacey said...

I loved seeing your family in the pictures. I really miss your mom and dad! It looks like they're doing well. Brad's baby girl is so cute! and of course so is Brynie! Stacey

Josie said...

So cute!!! I just want to squeeze her- what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you guys! I'm so glad that you were able to meet baby Carly before you left. Love you guys!!
Milissa

The Hardy's said...

It looks like you guys had fun in Utah.

My boys love watching all your creative and cute videos. The favorite is the popcorn popping one. They sit at the computer and play it over and over. Maybe it's because they LOVE micro popcorn too.

The Eight Family said...

Cute. I didn't know Brad had another one!! How fun for them when they grow up and are so close in age. Abby's best friend in the world is her cousin, Josh. They have been close since day one. We have a similar picture to yours with Bryn and Carly of Josh and Abby when Abby was first born. Fun!! Hope you are doing well. Seeing you at McKee's brought back memories!! ;)

Emu Monkey said...

WHere is McKee's?