Another difference between boys and girls: Girls like looking at fountains. Boys look for ways to fall into the fountain.

Even if you can get a girl on the edge...

...it's a boy who'll try to reach a little too far.

Many thanks to our
friends Missy Moo and Apple for helping us illustrate this point. Fortunately, no toddlers were dunked while taking these pictures. We had more important things to look at.

Ever since this, the boys have been talking about how the bad guys hurt Jesus.

Of course, few things can compete with the excitement of seeing a real fire truck at work. Someone had spilled oil on the road so two trucks and a dozen men were dispatched to clean it up.

Naturally, looking at a fire truck isn't as exciting as touching a fire truck.

Gotta love those flashing lights.

Thanks for coming down from Wyoming to visit us on our trip!

In lieu of hugs, how about a quick poke with a stick?
3 comments:
Alright, missy! I want to know when you were in SLC?! We didn't unknowingly cross paths, did we? We just got back ourselves from a visit to Utah last week. Looks like you guys had a great time, though. I just love those cute, curious little boys of yours!
Hello Sue and family I hope you waved at Malad township when you drove by at 75mph. It looks like you figured out how to produce a little girl. It took us awhile but we finally got one. I dont have your email address or I would send you an annoucement. If you have a minute look at her pictures on my blog. Looks like life is treating you good as well it should.
You all are awesome! It was so great to see you. Thanks for making the stop to visit with us before heading on down the road.
Post a Comment