Things to find: - dump truck
- Lightning McQueen
- package of pull-ups
- cardboard box
- tyrannosaurus rex
- "Mammals" book
- "How Animals Move" book
- "Where is Bear?" book
- Dave Barry book
- 2 packages of baby wipes
- 1 slightly used baby wipe
- wooden block
- green plastic cup
Stop on by and play the home version. New items are being added and removed hourly when the boys are awake.
Okay, I admit that some of those items aren't readily visible in the photos, but we really did find all of them in our tree.
4 comments:
Stay tuned, shortly I will get around to showing off a picture of our tree. We have fun seasonal decorations on the top half and we also play, "where's the..." with the bottom half of the tree. At least they are learning how to decorate a tree!!
Ooh! What a cool, new tradition! I'll bet my kids would love that game! We don't have a big enough tree, though.
This looks familiar. Last year that's what our tree looked like. I just figured I was going to let it go and let the kids have it the way they wanted. Our time will come when we can have a really beautiful tree with OUR beautiful decorations on it. Until then...boys will be boys.
Actually a really cute idea. We'll have to try it at grandma's ;)
Post a Comment