Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fast *"Break"

We don't find pen "marks" all over the house, now, as much as we find pen "parts."

Now, I consider this a safe activity. However, I jumped in the shower before my visiting teachers came this morning. They were a little early, so the boys let them in. Cole greeted them with a screwdriver in one hand, and an outlet cover in the other. They helped him screw it back on the wall, and I'm happy to report there were no electrocutions.....today.

*I take 2 min. showers. I think Cole plans ahead so he can make the most of this short, unsupervised time. And I thought we hid that dumb "two-diver" (as he calls it.)

1 comment:

The Eight Family said...

Sue...
Don't you know that the most productive times are when you are in the shower or on the phone. All that is good to be done in the world can be done during those two activities - no matter how short the time frame or how "bullet-proof" we think we have made the house!
Thank goodness for good visiting teachers!! :)