

Suddenly, chocolate chips were being distributed to an anxious partner in crime (Grant) from a large opened Costco bag. Of course, with such incentive waiting inside, I should have known he'd make a priority of cracking the code eventually. There just aren't enough high places for everything.
He also discovered he actually is strong enough to pull the fridge open. So yesterday he was jumping wildly on the couch with an insanely evil laugh, and an egg in one hand. While I tried to gently talk him down (law enforcement style) he suddenly chucked it across the room, and I watched it bounce three or four times before crashing into the wall and oozing onto the carpet.This is the real reason Outdoor Adventure Kid Co. was founded - the Crunchers have less of a negative impact on the natural environment than they do in the house.
1 comment:
That's so funny! Wow, he's really determined isn't he? :) I think I'm going to need some of your Oaki wear gear this winter. I hate being cooped up all winter, but hate getting cold and wet (and Mister getting cold and wet too)! I agree - much less damage done to nature than the house.... :)
Post a Comment