I was going to post a commentary about our activities on our 96°F Saturday but I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. Cole 's shirt explains the rest. Lewis & Clark, eat your heart out.
Okay, I'm just going to have to stop checking your blog. You're having too much fun. We're so sad we can't be there to have it with you. Up to your knees in some creek?! The only water we've visited was rushing by so fast that grammie and granpie had a vice grip on Missy Moo.
3 comments:
What wild and crazy guys!
Okay, I'm just going to have to stop checking your blog. You're having too much fun. We're so sad we can't be there to have it with you. Up to your knees in some creek?! The only water we've visited was rushing by so fast that grammie and granpie had a vice grip on Missy Moo.
i wish i had such a care free life as they do. :) they're growing so fast! i miss you guys bunches!
Post a Comment