Before: Getting their first installment of previously negotiated chocolate. (Notice the Oaki Wear official logo shirts featuring Ellen Simper art.) During: Grant with Chocolate in mouth. During (cont.): It's not worth the chocolate to Cole. He spit it out in protest. Enjoying the heat with a lighter head. Bonus Reward: A snake caught in the yard.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh boy do we miss those boys. I can't wait until we all get to start promoting Oaki Wear.
It's nice to see a blog from Ma!!! Must be busy with Oaki, being pregnant, the boys....let's see what else have you been doing? Needless to say it's nice to see that Evan hasn't banned you from blogging. I was beginning to wonder there for awhile. Love you guys!!!!! Love ----family in McCammon
2 comments:
Oh boy do we miss those boys. I can't wait until we all get to start promoting Oaki Wear.
It's nice to see a blog from Ma!!! Must be busy with Oaki, being pregnant, the boys....let's see what else have you been doing? Needless to say it's nice to see that Evan hasn't banned you from blogging. I was beginning to wonder there for awhile. Love you guys!!!!! Love ----family in McCammon
Post a Comment