"It was an accident! The forks and spoons and stuff just jumped out of the drawer, flew around the room and landed all over the floor. I could've been forked or spooned or something! See, it couldn't have been me because I wouldn't have left so many in the drawer."
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Visions of the future come to mind of brothers - a weapons expert and a second story man, both good with explosives. I remember burgeoning talents in my boys in NEAZ
Ma, Festus is sooo much like you when you were tiny, you never ever gave up! I wish I had pictures(well we do have that one movie shot) of you trying to put on your boots. You tried and tried and tried, but you didn't cry. It took quite awhile, but you finally succeeded. We knew then what kind of girl we had, and you followed this pattern through your whole life and still do. We love you both and your precious little ones. They have what it will take to get through this tough life!
2 comments:
Visions of the future come to mind of brothers - a weapons expert and a second story man, both good with explosives.
I remember burgeoning talents in my boys in NEAZ
Ma, Festus is sooo much like you when you were tiny, you never ever gave up! I wish I had pictures(well we do have that one movie shot) of you trying to put on your boots. You tried and tried and tried, but you didn't cry. It took quite awhile, but you finally succeeded. We knew then what kind of girl we had, and you followed this pattern through your whole life and still do. We love you both and your precious little ones. They have what it will take to get through this tough life!
Post a Comment