Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Fetching Reunion

We had dinner with a couple of friends on our first night in Utah. The Rodizio Grill was a favorite of mine back in my days of living in Utah so we met up with Camille and Kimi at Trolly Square. Afterward, everyone cooperated for the commemorative photo except our boys.

Anyone who's been to a Brazilian steak house knows that you leave feeling full of meat. What a delicious sensation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Camille and Kimi! Wish I could have been there. And I have been thinking about Rodizio Grill lately, too. Sounds yummy...

kseal said...

Just yesterday, I referred Rodizio Grill to some Brazilian friends headed to SLC. My appetite for good food from "my" part of Brazil will stow away in their luggage. If only it could meet up with the likes of C and K while it's there. I love those girls.