



He was identified by the marks sloppily left on the right leg, and the tool still in hand, although he took advantage of his right to remain silent.
The reclamation crew estimates the biggest loss will be time spent restoring the damaged surfaces, and chemicals/supplies. Although tastefully done (note the Seagull, state bird of Utah and Mormon icon) it is still considered a household offense, downgraded to a class 2 since carpet wasn't involved. Since local authorities are unsure the assailant is reformed after repeated explanations of his wrongdoing, careful and constant surveillance will be in effect for a minimum 5 years. Considered impossible to retain, he is constantly on the move and possibly armed and dangerous, so caution is advised.
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Love the mug shots.
Funny! The mug shots are hilarious! You are quite witty.
Did you try magic eraser? I got magic marker off our table with the magic eraser...it's worth a try...
hee hee
I didn't see any interest at all in writing when I was there --- so it's starting huh? I love the "Who me?" look. You just gotta love him!!
He has such innocent eyes. Are you sure he is capable of such deeds?
The jury in NE AZ
I thought those things only happened in my home. I do love the mug shots and your creativity with the blog. We enjoy reading them.
The verdict is in and from a jury of 6 it came in as 4; innocent, 2; guilty as charged. He wins!!!!!!!
Thanks for the good laugh!!!
Austins in McCammon
Post a Comment