Sunday, July 8, 2007

An Unexpected Reunion

While looking through photos for the shed blog, I came across this one and realized that we neglected to post it last week.While waiting in the check-in line at the airport while returning home after our trip to Utah and Idaho, I noticed a man already at the counter who looked familiar. When he turned to the side I saw that it is my cousin Adrian, who also lives in the Portland area and was returning home after visiting his mom, who lives in Provo. We were booked on the same flight. We caught up on family news and resolved to get together more, meaning more than never, which is how many times I've seen him since we moved up here. Anyway, he was a great help with the boys, especially after our flight was delayed several hours and we took turns chasing them around the terminal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you met up with Adrian. I hope it spurs some get-togethers.
relatively speaking in NE AZ