Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Prequel to Preschool

The Crunchers get a little impatient when wagon rides go beyond 2-3 minutes, and there still isn't an evident destination. (Like a rock pile, or pirate ship.)











"Are we there yet? Don't make us get out of this wagon head-first and get bonks again, like Grant did yesterday. We'll do it, too, don't think we won't. Grant, go ahead."
50 yards down the road.... good enough for a botanical close-up. Can everyone say Taraxacum officinales? (That's Dandelion for all you non botanical types.) Preschool stuff. I think they're ready for lab coats.
Then a quick rain dance. (Actually, post rain dance.)
Then a walk home, and a chance to eat that peach, finally. You can learn to do a lot with a peach in your hand (also preschool stuff.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those boys take the cutest pictures! (can I call a boy "cute"?) And I love your blogs! Keep 'em coming! See you next week!

Shar said...

It's so amazing how you catch those looks on their faces, I love it! It's so fun to watch them discovering everything in this world!