If you are a regular reader of "Crumb Crunchers" (Hi Mom in NE Arizona!) and have been wondering why we suddenly dropped off the
blogosphere, we have been visiting Ma's family in Idaho and other friends in Utah. We're recovering from the trip but rest assured that we have lots of great pictures. Here's a sneak preview while we get the rest ready for
blogification.

That's Cole's ear after he fell and bonked the edge of Grandma's coffee table. Fortunately it didn't bleed much and the only lingering effect is a purple ear. Anyway, we're home and we'll be posting more photos soon.
3 comments:
I knew you were out and about since you had to eat all the stuff in the fridge. We have been having blog withdrawals since we've had only a picture of a swimming pool and "the latest boo-boo" emminating from San Diego for a day or 2. You guys have set a high standard of blogging excellence and we can't get enough of it.
I don't want to join the purple ear club. We've had the almost severed thumb club around our house and it hasn't been pretty.
Looking forward to the travelogue
a mom in NE AZ
Ouch!!
I thought this blog was G rated. What are you doing posting all the blood and gore? That looks painful, but I'm glad he's doing ok.
Post a Comment