No trip to Utah is complete without exposing the kids to their heritage via a trip to temple square. Cole expressed his opinion of the 95° temperatures. I think we all learned something from this wonderful cutaway model of the temple.
I can't express how much we all wanted to jump into all of the various fountains.
Our forever family, happily melting in front of the temple.
What does a two year old see in this picture? She stood there for several minutes, alternately playing with the rope and looking at the tragic scene in the painting.
Then we headed up to the roof where umbrellas saved the day.
No eyes were poked out in the taking of this photo.
At the church history museum the boys found friendly lions to ride.
Bryn was transfixed by this quilting display which Uncle Dallan patiently helped her with for much longer than I would have wanted to.










1 comment:
Sue - they are so grown up! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment